A Collection Of Up-To-Date Topic For Your Business Essay
In order to choose and up-to-date topic for an essay that you might need to write about business, it can be tempting to write about ideas relating to the Internet and technology - after all, computers and technology such an important part of the 21st century, and critical to most businesses these days. Therefore, if you can think of a relevant and appropriate idea, and this can be an excellent strategy to take. However, it is worth bearing in mind that there are many other topics that you can discuss that are still relevant and current.
To give you some ideas of up-to-date topics that you may wish to look at your paper, the following outlines several suggestions related to business. Of course, if you have a specific area of interest, then even if the ideas below are not precisely what you’re looking for, you might be able to adapt them, or they might still at least give you some inspiration.
- In 2016, the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, what influence might this have on businesses and their ability to trade, both with countries still in the European Union and those around the world?
- What are the important components of a business plan, and how can you tailor each proposal for the specific needs of the business in question?
- Outline and discuss the importance of having financial capital available to pay wages, bills and other unforeseen expenses, and what can happen to businesses that are not backed up by appropriate funding?
- Outline and discuss the various regulations that businesses face in relation to green energy, and whether or not any changes may save or cost a business money?
- Outline and discuss the way in which hotel and taxi businesses have been affected by the recent development of online based alternatives, as well as businesses that rely on various apps?
- How important is it to keep a happy workforce, and to what extent do different industries treat their employees depending on the importance of loyalty and the cost of training?
- Is it fair for businesses to find loopholes and exemptions to enable them to avoid legally paying tax?
- Should businesses be legally required to do more to ensure that their employees are financially prepared for retirement?
- What are the pros and cons of expansion for businesses in the early years of the company’s existence?
- An analysis of sports teams and their relatively unique business model